Margolis Santos, a charismatic film professor in her prime, risks her career and life to uncover sexual corruption inside her university’s football program where rich boosters pay sorority girls to have sex with star recruits. Read an excerpt on Wattpad. Available on Amazon and Atmosphere Press.
“What happens when poetry becomes a thrilling late night conversation? The co-authored poems in Morphs explore new ways of thinking and writing and living that were always available for people willing to take the risk of responding to each other. The back and forth leaps, jump cuts, and startling juxtapositions in these poems offer the electrifying weave, slant, and break of writers creating their own common ground.”
Available on Lulu.
latest blog posts
- Mar. 5 Book Signing in OKCHi everybody, my next book signing event will be Thursday, March 5th at Full Circle Books in Oklahoma City. MC’d by OKC’s own Timothy Bradford, the evening will feature me reading from the book, answering questions from the audience, and then signing copies. Located at 50 Penn Place, OKC IContinue reading “Mar. 5 Book Signing in OKC”
- 3 Author Scams to AvoidSince my novel has gotten a bit of press and recognition, the scammers have come out of the woodwork, so I want to share my experience with you other independent authors out there so you can avoid such pitfalls. Below are three common, but probably not the only, scams thatContinue reading “3 Author Scams to Avoid”
- Book Giveaway Results!I conducted the first giveaway of a hard and e-copy of my novel Ivory Tower, which was just released last Saturday, Feb 2, 2020. Here’s the video evidence of the drawing uploaded for posterity! Congrats to the winners and thanks to all who entered! Thanks to my cameraman, Lennon JenkinsContinue reading “Book Giveaway Results!”
- Official Release Day for Ivory Tower!Well, after months of planning, promoting, pushing the book to friends, influences, and media, the day has finally arrived: my novel is officially born into the world! It’s exciting but also a bit troubling: Why happens now? Will people buy it? Will they like it? I don’t know and willContinue reading “Official Release Day for Ivory Tower!”
- Book Giveaway – one week left!Tag a friend or share this post to your social media and get registered for a chance to win a copy of my novel, Ivory Tower, which will be released officially this Saturday, Feb 1! Authors, I’m curious: how have book giveaways worked for you? What are some of theContinue reading “Book Giveaway – one week left!”